In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random Thoughts and Interests

This is my first Blog and my first entry in the Blog.

I hope to introduce you to things I find interesting and share insights on them. To show you a little bit of my world in a totally random order. I will try to stay away from hot button issues like politics and religion, though my views may become clear through our discussions. Please no foul language or slander. Pretend that your Grandmother will read what is written.

To paraphrase James Thurber*

This is My world and welcome to it.

*MY WORLD - AND WELCOME TO IT, 1942 - James Thurber

2 comments:

  1. And what a wonderfull world it is!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twin liked to drive any thing with wheels. She'd make a party out of a lawn tractor, and if a toaster had wheels, she'd figure out a way to get it in gear. Bette loved to drive her black mustang with the red interior, with the top down in cool weather and the heater blasting away. She even had a nack of driving me crazy but she'd say that was easy because I was an automatic!

    ReplyDelete