In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, November 2, 2009

Still in shock over Bette's death.


Thank you all - I am completely overwhelmed with your continued outpouring of love and support.

It helps so much to bolster my spirits.

I thought I would just put a few more photos of Bette, friends, and myself so you can get just a hint of the good times we had spent together during the last 30 years.

Thank you


Red Sox spring training with Bonnie her twin.
Pocono race track tour. Start Finish line.
Driving my car at New England Dragway.
She got into the 13's and 104 MPH.

30th this September 2009

Rolex Grand Am race with one of the TRG team cars.
Daytona speedway with friend Mark getting ready for the 24 hour race.
At the Daytona Rolex Grand Am 24 hour race. Bette surprised me with plane ticket (she was already in Florida visiting family). I had a broken ankle.

Always the clown...

Always Loved...

Photo taken at Ringling Brothers Circus in Manchester NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment