In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Photos

Bette and I sort of documented our lives together by taking photos of the places we have been and the people we have met. This is particularly evident when you look at all the race track photos from the last few years and the drivers, crews, and owners we have photos of.

This goes back to before we were even married. We had a class together in college (Fitchburg State) called DP&P (Design Prep. & Production). Our favorite project was making a slide show with music and titles... We still have them. One of the first big gifts I got Bette was a setup with two slide projectors, the sound system, and equipment to produce professional level slide shows.

Much of our early lives is on slides I hope to some day convert them to whatever is the current best longest lasting media.

So I thought it appropriate to end this year with the last photo Bette ever took . It is still in the camera. She told me over the phone during her lunch break (about an hour before she died) that we would have to "come back here"... "It is real pretty", and "I took some photos to show you". Below is that last photo, but I do not think I can ever go there...
...

1 comment:

  1. The picture is so tranquil, I've set it as my desk top, it reminds of Bette's spirit.

    ReplyDelete