In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, January 4, 2010

Crossing paths

I have been in remiss not posting the following from the person that got me into blogging and more. A person Bette and I met while camping in northern New Hampshire. Our paths crossed but for a brief moment but I know he left us both better and wiser from the experience.

From Phil Boye's blog

"wednesday, november 4, 2009
...
P.S.-Jaime, I'm saddened to hear about your wife's untimely passing. I wish for the sun to shine on you and keep you warm with the memory of the good things you've known. Your wife was a gem of a person and I'm glad I had the chance to meet her.
at 9:21 AM"

I think I spoke of Phil in one of my first postings on this blog. Visit Phil's blog and learn a little about the man we met in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment