In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

It is been 15 months since Bette died. It still feels like just yesterday. I was looking at some photos of Bette kind of deciding which ones were my favorites. Most people are telling me their favorite picture Bette was the one topping my blog. You can see it here to.

Right now I think my favorite picture of Bette is this one:

This isn't a particularly good copy, the original colors are better and sharper. But even if it was fuzzy this may still be one of my favorites because of all the different things it represents. Bette is wearing a tank top which can only mean that is warm which means either we are in Florida or it is summertime. The design on the shirt shows it as a souvenir. I can see from the background that we are in the RV that means we are on vacation. Vacation was always a happy time for us. And the dog, NIA, is our family. The little one is probably someplace on the other end of the couch. He was never very far away when NIA is getting attention. So this picture represents one of the relaxing happy times in our life, whereas the other picture I remember as being one of the last ones I took of Bette while she was alive.

I also can't believe it's been a month since Christmas. I was in Florida visiting Brenda and her son Billy. I really had a good time with them. Went to the beach a couple times, went to Ding Darling which is always fun and educational, went to an aquarium in Sarasota, and much more.

Then back to reality in New England. What does that mean? It means snow. It means cold. And it means more snow. I am going to try to include a little video I took passing a sander this morning. And more reality, they're saying 12 to 15 inches of snow Wednesday night and Thursday morning. At this point I'm hoping to be dugout by late June or early July. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment