In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, May 30, 2011

In Memory of all of out family members....










This is from an email (see below):

... "what a nice tribute you put on your blog for Memorial Day. And with alot of military connections with different family members too. Nana liked to tell stories about her and Ma working at the Motor Pool @ Devens during WW2, Dad always took us to see the tanks and exercises during field days there too. Bob in the Coast Guard, and I'm sure Stew and Marilyn too. Nice photos you posted too. You always find photos of Bette I have not seen. I tried to post this on the blog site but it kept kicking me out, so here I is. Thank you for continuing the blog, It's comforting to here you tell stories of Bette of things you did and plans you had made, Ain't no one here gonna forget her. 19 months feels like 19 figgen days. We love you, Bonnie"

No comments:

Post a Comment