In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Remembering Bette my Wife of 30 years





I want to thank everyone with your out pouring of sympathy and stories of how she influenced you and others.

I was just sitting here thinking about some of the things she did early in our marriage you may
not know about. When I worked at Milford Whittensville Regional hospital in Whittensville she would come in and have sing alongs
with some of the patients. She worked at Wrentham working with adults living at the State facility and "half way house" on the property. She left that when we moved too far away for her to commute to work there. She also worked as an Activities therapist at a rehab hospital in Haverhill MA.

She was always thinking and caring about others.

When someone did something stupid on the road she would not get mad she would say maybe they are going to a hospital or something like that so they were distracted.

She tried to see the bright side of the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment