In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, November 6, 2009

More Sympathy cards every day...


First let me just say thank you to everyone, I am getting a little behind in sending out thank you cards. What is strangely amazing out of the probably hundreds of cards only two have been the same. I never knew there are that many different cards.

I can not believe that I am continuing to get more sympathy cards every day. The outpouring of love, concern, and sympathy is really overwhelming. I weep with sorrow as I read each one - yet each card helps strengthen me. It is nice to hear your rememberances of Bette.

I know from those that knew Bette as a little girl, to her coworkers, friends, neighbors, students, and family the light that was her will continue to shine on. Though we never had children her legacy will continue.

I got a beautiful note today from the parent of a student Bette had helped get back in school. Now several years later that student will be graduating college with a 4.0 GPA! Bette always saw the potential in people and encouraged and inspired them to achieve.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie,
    Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and say a little prayer. I was so glad to get to know Bette, she was a strong loving woman and her generosity followed her everywhere she went. This web site is lovely, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete