In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, January 15, 2010

2010 - up to now

It has been a long and tiring 15 days since the New Year has started. It still sucks without Bette. I don't know if I will ever get use to it - but I am learning to go on with out her. Everyone that has called, emailed, written, stopped by, talked to me at work, or anywhere else - Thank you. your words, concern, thoughts and prayers really do help me make it through the day.

Some good news this week. I will continue to be employed. My position was being "sourced" (outsourced) and I found out yesterday the sourcing company will be hiring me.

And my Bettemobile has arrived. Translation: my new car is in. The car I traded Bette and my Mustangs in for arrived two to three months early. I was expecting it some time in April. The dealer may have found a buyer for Bette's car. I hope they enjoy it as much as we did.

Last for tonight, my long time friend Peter and posted some photos with Bette, myself, and our college chums from over 30 years ago. See the photos here: http://s354.photobucket.com/albums/r412/petehook/fsc/

I will write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment