In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Six months

It has been six months since we have lost Bette. This would have been the weekend that we travel to Danville, Virginia and Greensboro, North Carolina - the Grand Am race in Danville and to visit Bette’s Brothers and family in North Carolina. I can say I am really missing visiting with family. I have always felt truly part of Bette’s family. I only regret that we live so far apart and see one another so infrequently.

In the next few months I would like everyone that reads this and has been influenced in any way to write a little story about that influence and email me at bettes.influence@gmail.com

At the one year anniversary of her passing I would like to post some of these stories. Even if you did not personally know Bette but have a story please feel free to write. I would like to show how Bette lives on through her life’s actions and our memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment