In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It is Thanksgiving and 13 months since Bette died.

It is Thanksgiving what am I thankful for? I still miss Bette like it was yesterday. All of my future life plans are gone. My soul mate is gone. Bette was literally my other half, she completed me. So what am I thankful for? I'm thankful for all of you who've been helping me through this. Family, friends, coworkers, people worked of Bette, those of you knew Bette before, even people I've met since Bette death. I'm thankful for all of you being there and helping me.


And here's wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and many many more to come.

Below I would like to share what some of you have written on the one-year anniversary of Bette's passing.

Sharon Testa Great picture Jaime. Remember she is watching over you.

Alicia Bertrand Brooks Awesome photo...we're thinking of you Jaime. I'm glad that the family will be around with you this weekend.

Kristin Johnson Lane Jaime - Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking about you today. I was in the grocery store with the girls a couple days ago and Lizzie said "Mom, I really miss that GIRL Mrs. Brown! She let me plant flowers and vegetables with her."

Erin Sheehan Thinking of you today Jaime... Missing Bette and remembering all the special things about her.

Theresa Murphy Thinking of you both today

George Trihias Bette will always be with all of us that got to know her. I'll always remember paradise by the dashboard light and how we always belted that out!

Linda Marie Wegenka

Hello Jamie I can't believe its already been a year already.Bob and I are with you at this sad time wish we could be there with you in person but we are thinking of you always and Bette always will be a part of us .

We Love you dearly and miss you I said some Prayer today to her and I know she was listening.

LOVE LOVE TO YOU ALWAYS MY BROTHER IN LAW

Linda Marie Wegenka

Hello Jamie was just looking at the pictures you posted thats our Bette a beautiful Lady as always. Bob and i were talking yesterday and can't believe its a year already.Time sure has flown by us hasn't it. But Bette hasn't and she will always be here with us in spirit.

We love and Miss her also Our Prayers go to you on this night.

LOVE LOVE TO YOU BROTHER IN LAW

LOVE LINDA & BOB

Darryl Brazee Thinking of you and Bette....

Rebecca Stevens McTaggart Great pictures, I can see she certainly had an infectious smile! Thoughts are with you.

Dan Ski She was a great woman, very kind, always smiling and happy.....I'm sure she looking down on you now and smiling also.You are a good person...She will be greatly missed Jaime..Until you both meet again someday..Much love, Dan & Pam

Rebecca Stevens McTaggart Great pictures, I can see she certainly had an infectious smile! Thoughts are with you.

Di Brock She is smiling down on you!

Thank you for your kind words.


No comments:

Post a Comment