In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, March 25, 2011

17 Months...

I was not sure what I wanted to talk about this 17 month anniversary since Bette died. I want to be upbeat but everything was coming out on the sad side of things. So for now I will leave it that I am still thinking about Bette and missing her something terrible.

Changing the subject I just read a press release that my favorite NASCAR team TRG Motorsports is making a Switch to Ford in Sprint Cup Series. As people that know me well know I was a born Ford guy. My next two favorites are Ferrari and Fiat. Maybe I just like cars that start with the letter "F". Well in any case TRG is going Ford and Andy Lally is their driver. Nicer guy you couldn't meet. So if you are watching the NASCAR Sprint Cup races watch for Andy in number 71. You can also follow Andy and TRG on Facebook. http://site.trgmotorsports.com/open/ http://www.andylally.com/

Everyone, take care of your family and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment