In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

19 months...

I wish I could announce that after a little over a year and a half I have stopped grieving and I am all better, but I can not. I do not think I will ever get over the loss of Bette. I don't think I even want to. We were such big part of each other's lives.

This would be our second favorite race weekend. The two Rolex 24 hours at Daytona we were at would be first and because of that we would plan to watch as much of it we could when we were not there.

This weekend is number two because of one race we attend, Grand Am race at Limerock Park, also this weekend is the Monaco F1 race, and the Indy 500.

I will not be attending the Grand Am race but I do plan on spending hours sitting in front of the TV watching races. Exciting life... But don't feel too bad for me, I am going to a friends house for a cookout Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment