In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, July 25, 2011

21 Month Update

Last night I was thinking about Bette as I was trying to drift off to sleep as I normally do. I have probably mentioned this before so if you have read this before just skip ahead. Sundays it seems to be harder than any other night. I think that is probably because Bette died on a Sunday and Sunday night was my first night without her – some 21 months ago… It also gets worse the closer to the 25 of the month. Then again I may be over analyzing this and Sundays are tough because the next day is Monday and back to work… Let me think about that a while. . . . . . . . Nope. I would have had this problem for the past 30 some years and it is definitely been worse since we lost Bette.

If it is not raining or too hot I have been going to car shows. You can see some photos I have taken at these shows at:

Cruise night Moo’s, Rockingham Park, & Skips 2011

I brought the car to Tasca for some more work. I’ll pick it up in about two weeks. In the mean time I will be driving the pickup. I had to get it towed to the dealer last week because it would not start. Good thing I did. The warrantee expires today – so I got it fixed for free. I may even try the pickup out at New England Dragway this Wednesday evening.

Another sign of moving on:
I moved my office. I have been in the same room for about 20 years. Now I am in the big building with the rest of my group. I will miss the people I have been sitting with all these years, but then again they are only a quarter mile away. And we all know how fast I can cover 1320 feet!


I want to wish my Brother-in -laws the best. We are all pulling for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment