In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Day Late


Yes, I know I am a day late.  But I did not know that yesterday.  Yesterday my mind told me it was the 24th not the 25th. My watch is no help either.  It thinks today is September 22. Work has been real busy this week. 

Had a good weekend. I went to the NASCAR race with some friends Sunday.  Below are a few of the over 2,000 photos I took. Had good seats up in the clouds (good thing it was sunny) near turn 4. We could see the pits, and front and back straights. Good race - no accidents or even spin-outs.
 Jr leaving the pits
 Jeff G. back straight
 Jr in the pits
This coming Saturday I will be at the Grand Am race in Limerock Conn. You can watch it on Speed Channel 3:00 PM Eastern.

The Deck is 95% finished.  The cement has been in place and the hole around it has been filled. Photos later. The Shelby and Raptor are really looking forward to living in their new house. The floor cement should be coming soon.

Sorry no new personal incite this time. Next month it will be three years since Bette died. And I hope to have special visitors in October.  I guess that means I have to clean up the house... 

Until next time keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down.


No comments:

Post a Comment