In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, March 25, 2013

Just back from visiting some of Bette's family (and mine)

I have spent the last several days in North Carolina.
I have now visited all of Bette's Brothers and Sisters this year. It was really nice seeing everyone. Too many people to mention so I will not. (LOL) (tired) But Bonnie must be really tired she drive home today.

Today was a travel day. I spent it in airports and planes times two before finally landing in Manchester. Can they make the plane seats any smaller? But now - Home sweet home.

Once home I picked up the right front wheel for the Shelby.  It had a scratch that was just fixed.  Now I am all ready for spring...

Below should be a few photos, in no order, showing some of what I did in the last week.

On the ground on way to jetport.

Where in New Hampshire is this?


Or is it in Mass?


We are cold.

What can happen when you get too close to an alligator. Even a brass one.

I don't like spider or snakes but that's not what it takes...

Choo choo. I'll be putting a video on my youtube channel. More about that later.


Had a good ride.





Big cat sanctuary and lots of rain.
 I feel safe now...




Baaa till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment