In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Showers bring May flowers, May flowers bring...


Not too much has happened in the last month.  I’m still working on the video from my visit to the NC RR museum from last month. It finally seems like spring might actually be here.  I did hear a weather forecast for tonight predicting it getting into the 20’s.


I have been to the drag strip twice this year - opening day and the second Wednesday Street Night.  Not many cars yet.  Not much competition either. I know there were faster cars than mine but I never went up against them.  So far I am undefeated.  That includes a couple “races” where I only got up to about 70 MPH. I need to get some new DOT street legal drag tires before I do much more racing. I’ll try to include the video from one of the runs last week. 




Sal and Cheryl cleaned up my yard.  All those nasty leaves and twigs are gone.  Also the BIG tree branch that broke this winter is gone. Sal has all the really cool toys.  Like a Kabota tractor with a backhoe, a dump truck, and a bunch of smaller tools.

Here’s to spring and warmer weather.  Until the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment