In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

34 YEARS

This weekend has been the 34th anniversary of my marriage to Bette.  We always considered it to be the holiday weekend not the date.

I had an interesting visitor yesterday. Peter and his wife, Annmarie.  Of significance is that this is the anniversary weekend of being married like I stated, but not known by too many is Peter was suppose to be my Best man. However he was not able to make it back to Massachusetts in time. So my next choice was family friend Ken P.  Bette would remind Peter of this just about every year so of course I had to!

It was very nice visit yet kind of sad for me too.  Peter showed me a bunch of photos of his vacations with some old photos of our College days in Fitchburg... It is nice seeing pictures of Peter and family being happy at the same time it reminds me of losing Bette.

I'll end with this (dumb) question:  Since I went to Fitchburg State and now it is a University have I retroactively graduated from a University?

:+)

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment