In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, October 25, 2013

Four Years Ago Today The Love of my Life Died

I have been debating with myself about what I would write today.  I was first thinking I would speculate about what life would be like if Bette had not died. But how would I do that?  I could say things like Bette would by now have finished school to become a teacher.  However what happens after that? Would we still be in Sandown? Would I still be doing the job I am doing now?  Would we have moved someplace where there were more teaching opportunities? In the news there have been stories about teachers being hurt or killed at school.  Life is so fragile.  How can I possibly know or predict the future?  Sure I know what we had planned. The main thing is that we had planned on living together to a ripe old age. Walking arm in arm supporting each other - forever!   Bette, I miss you so much..

So please take this thought with you - embrace your family and friends now. You never know what awaits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment