In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving

Four years and one month ago we lost Bette, one month from now is Christmas. 

What am I thankful for?
I am thankful for meeting Bette 36 or so years ago at college. I am thankful for Bette marring me. I am thankful for all the time we had together.  I am thankful for family and friends - past, present and future. Everyone that has shaped me to be the person I am today. Sure I like the "stuff" I have but that is all replaceable.  As I and everyone Bette's life has touched or anyone who has lost someone close know, it is the people in our lives that are not replaceable. When we loose someone we need to go on. But while going on we should not forget them or their legacy. How they made us feel. How they influenced us, what they taught us. We are the sum of everyone we have met. 

Thank you all...



http://youtu.be/xzMtXUWO8pQ

1 comment:

  1. I wish I
    could have known her but I'm happy to hear stories of her and they help to keep her memory alive...����

    ReplyDelete