In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bette was proud of her work at NECC




Bette was proud to be part of the Northern Essex Community College and New England Tractor Trailer Training School relationship and the students that went through the CDL program.

















She was also proud that all staff and students conduct themselves in a professional manner. Helping shed that rough and wild persona and showing them to be the true professionals modern truckers must be to safely and economically survive in our world.

















Below are some photos of Bette and some of her colleagues over the years. I would like to thank everyone that has sent me photos of Bette.
Bette's office you can see what was important to her just by looking about and at the photos on her wall - Her family, friends, the CDL program,and the students she has helped.
It was not always easy to get Bette in a photo.
She was well organized.
Bette really cared about her co-workers. And they about her.
Bette was always willing to be a team player weather it was dressing up for Halloween or volunteering to work on a committee.


I continue to be overwhelmed by the number of cards and letters I am getting from people that have known Bette. I am afraid I am a little behind in sending thank you cards out. I have run out of them twice now. Thank you all.

As always that wonderful smile.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I still cannot conceive a world without our Bette Ann. Mary and I are receiving cards and notes daily from our contacts that have met or known the two of you --through the years. 30 years plus... my fondest memory of you and Bette -- goes way back -- to those days of dating -- you impressed everyone in the family with your gift of love-- no money -- pure love -- you had gathered up some flies from --God only knows -- and glued them to a plastic (I think it was hot pink, maybe lime green) bracelet, and gave it to Bette for her birthday present. I remember Nana saying how sweet. Mom knew it was given from the heart -- and kept the rest of us from throwing you out in the snow. Bette adored that gift. --- I'm willing to bet it's with all her keepsakes. God knows she kept everything.

    ReplyDelete