In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Sunday, November 8, 2009

From others

I would like to promote a comment Bette’s twin wrote about her so that everyone would see it. Also below are two photos from my good friend Peter.

Here it is Bonnie's posting:

bj said...
“My twin liked to drive any thing with wheels. She'd make a party out of a lawn tractor, and if a toaster had wheels, she'd figure out a way to get it in gear. Bette loved to drive her black mustang with the red interior, with the top down in cool weather and the heater blasting away. She even had a nack of driving me crazy but she'd say that was easy because I was an automatic!”
November 5, 2009 3:21 PM


Cold Christmas Day 2006 or 2007
...going for a ride with the top down.

Bette at speed at New England Dragway 2008.
Thank you Bonnie

Vacationing in Phippsburg Maine about 26 years ago.


Here we are when we were in college dating.
Always that wonderful smile.
Thank you Peter.

No comments:

Post a Comment