In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, December 11, 2009

NETTTS NECC Holiday Party

Friday I attended the NETTTS NECC holiday party. I knew it would be hard. Many of the people I had not seen since Bette's services or while she was still alive. There was a lot of crying and there was an incredible out pouring of love. Everyone had their story about Bette and how she influenced them. It felt like Bette was in the room.

I would like to thank Don and Mark for inviting me to the party. I think going was good for me. I wish everyone could hear the stories. Bette was an incredible woman. I would like to invite everyone to to add one of their stories showing Bette's humor, love, or positive influence to this Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment