In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Monday, February 22, 2010

Not feeling too well today

I have been feeling under the weather since a week ago Sunday (15 days). I finally saw my Doctor. He is a great guy! Not only do I trust him with my life but I feel he is a friend I can talk to… Well anyway I have a sinus infection.

I got home and felt really bad. I ended up throwing-up several times. I have not done that in years. This is the first time I have been sick since Bette died. I am feeling vulnerable, scared (yes I am a wimp), and alone. I have been crying off and on for the last several hours because of these feelings and because I have friends as good as Don who is coming over and staying the night because he knows traumatized I am. I have been crying for myself but it has become mostly because I realize I have such good friends.

Thank you very much…

I know I will make it with your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment