In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What is new? The driveway is finished. It looks real good. The grass is growing along at and it yesterday a neighbor helped me purchase and plant some plants. They are supposed to be very hardy plants that grow with neglect. I have a brown thumb so that should work out well for me. The driveway looks so good I don't even park my cars on it. They are on a dirt part of the driveway.



This morning I had breakfast with Jimmy. We had a rather late breakfast. It rained most of the day.

Then when I got home did some bills. Bette used to do almost all of the bills. Since she started getting her Masters in education I started doing the bills on occasion. It probably takes a lot longer to do the bills than it should but I'll eventually get a system down. For supper I went out to the restaurant with a friend. We had a good time there is way too much food for one person, so we both have our suppers for tomorrow as well.

So that brings you up to date with my relatively boring life. So I guess that's it for tonight, I hope you all have a good week ahead. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. nice driveway. Sal and his friends did a nice job. I notice you still have enuf dirt @ the side of apron that if you REALLY wanted to do it, you could blow some dirt peeling out if you REALLY felt the need, huh? Good plant selection too, it'll fill in "quite nicely", to use a Bette term. She'd be proud of your green thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly do have a brown thumb of course is probably because my last name is Brown.

    ReplyDelete