In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012 - Another month has passed

Another month has gone by. It is getting closer to summer and warmer out. It is predicted to be close to 90 tomorrow with chance of summer like showers. My allergies are working overtime. Nothing new. Planet Earth continues zooming through space and we all continue to hang on and not fall off.

I had a strange thought/feeling mid morning today. I had the desire to call Bette. Like in the past we would sometimes just call each other in the middle of the day for no other reason than to hear each other’s voice. Make contact. Some days being apart for eight hours seemed like too much time away. Now it has been over two years without her…

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment