In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Time Goes On

The march of time never stops. Before I forget I just want to say I have something very nice and touching to show next month. Maybe even mid month. Stay tuned.

On a sad note Tommy dog had some medical problems and had to be put to sleep. He had a good life. He was 19 years and three months old. The house is a little emptier now.

I just got back from vacation. Had a really good time at Camp LeTourneau with Bonny, Brenda, Bill, Billy, Jenny, and Jane. Did not do much but sometimes those are the best times. Every evening after watching sunset we played games. Dominoes, Apples to Apples, and Password. Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. During the day played follow the shade. The weather couldn't have been better.

We all missed Bette.





No comments:

Post a Comment