In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette

In Memory Of my Loving Wife Bette
December 8, 1955 - October 25, 2009

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Better late...


Yesterday was one of those cool rainy lazy days where all you want to do is nap. Today looked like is was starting out the same but around 11 AM the sun came out. Then I went over to some friends for their cookout.  It was a cook out but an eat in because of the cool and wind.  Along with good food was watching the Red Sox come from behind and win!!!

The last month nothing much happened. I got new racing tires for New England Dragway (NED).  They are on the car but it has rained every Wednesday since then.

The Car Show season has started (last Monday).  I am planning on going to one tomorrow afternoon weather permitting. I'll have to wash the Shelby. Then there is another one on Thursday evening.

Next month I should have more to write about.  There will be a vacation and I will have gone to a professional Drag Race (watching not racing). It will be the NED's first NHRA national level race.  I think I was the first person to buy tickets for it.  NED regulars were able to purchase tickets a few weeks before they were released to the general public.  When I was asked where I wanted to sit I was told I had my choice of any seats. Which kind of tells me no one else bought any before me...

And in case you are still wondering the answer to last month's question - April showers bring May Flowers, What do May flowers bring.  Well the answer is... Mayflower(s) bring Pilgrims.

I would like to end by thanking all of our Veterans for their service to our country, and I would like to add our police, firefighters, and all that unselfishly serve for the better good.  



No comments:

Post a Comment